Welcome to Auckland, the City of Sails. Unwind after the flight and enjoy this harbour side city. Explore at your leisure, perhaps taking in the views from the top of the Sky tower or maybe a boat trip across the harbour to one of the neighbouring islands.
An awe-inspiring journey across the breathtaking landscapes of New Zealand awaits. From the vibrant city of Auckland to the geothermal wonders of Rotorua, the cultural hub of Wellington, the majestic glaciers of Fox and Franz Josef, the serene beauty of Lake Wanaka, and historical Arrowtown, Dunedin, and Christchurch, let the spirit of adventure guide your unforgettable road trip.
Duration: 23 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Enjoy the harbour city of Auckland at your own pace
- Take a gondola ride to the top of Mount Ngongotaha in Rotorua
- Explore Lake Taupo and the town that bears its name
- Discover the vibrant cafe & arts culture in Wellington
- Cross the Cook Strait to the South Island via the Interislander Ferry
- Visit the Punakaiki Rocks & Blowholes
- Enjoy stunning scenery at the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers
- Cross the Southern Alps via the Haast Pass
- Visit Lake Dunstan and the Kawarau Gorge on your way to Queenstown
- Explore Scottish heritage in Dunedin & the wildlife haven of the Otago Peninsula
- Visit the Moeraki Boulders on your way through to Christchurch
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Te Wahipounamu
- Tongariro National Park
Sorry, this map cannot be displayed.
The following consent is required:
Tracking & performance, Targeting & advertising.
- International flights to New Zealand
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depots in Christchurch and Auckland
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Auckland hotel, including breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Christchurch, including breakfast
- 15 nights on pre-booked campsites
- Ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton
- Unlimited use of a Maui Ultima motorhome for 16 days including:
- Insurance with Liability Reduction Option
- Single Vehicle Rollover Cover
- Extra driver fee
- Unlimited km's
- Linen exchange, picnic table and chairs.
- Driving Itinerary
- Upgrades to larger vehicles are available, prices available on request.
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all Britz, Maui, Star RV, Apollo, McRent and Pacific Horizon motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the Maui 2 berth Ultima model or you can upgrade to any of the other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.