On arrival in Calgary, you will be met and transferred to the resort town of Banff which is located within the Banff National Park. Admire the peaks of Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade, part of the Rocky Mountains and take a stroll along Banff Avenue with its boutique shops, restaurants, and bars.
Save £216* per person on the Rocky Mountaineer
*Subject to exchange rate at time of booking
The Rocky Mountaineer is one of the most luxurious rail journeys in the world. On board you can enjoy freshly-prepared five-star quality cuisine and drinks as you travel through the stunning scenery of the Canadian Rockies.
Once in your motorhome you’ll be able to discover Vancouver Island before driving through the glacial wilderness and spectacular mountain landscapes of the Canadian Rockies. From Vancouver on Canada’s west coast to Jasper and Lake Louise, you'll see raging rivers, vibrant lakes, glistening glaciers and snow-capped peaks, you may even spot bears and wolves!
Duration: 25 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Banff resort town
- 2 days on the Rocky Mountaineer train
- The cosmopolitan city of Vancouver
- Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Whistler and the Sea to Sky Highway
- Discover the incredible natural beauty and wildlife of Ucluelet
- Wells Gray Provincial Park spectacular waterfalls
- Jasper and Maligne Lake
- Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway
- Kananaskis' 4,000 sq. kilometres of mountain parks
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks
Sorry, this map cannot be displayed.
The following consent is required:
Tracking & performance, Targeting & advertising.
- International flights London to Canada
- All transfers
- 3 nights in a centrally located hotel in Banff including two breakfasts
- 1 night in a moderate standard hotel in Kamloops (booked by Rocky Mountaineer)
- 3 nights in a centrally located hotel in Vancouver including breakfast.
- 1 night at a centrally located hotel in Calgary including breakfast
- 2 days on the Rocky Mountaineer Train in SilverLeaf including 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Staff gratuities on board the Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 nights pre-booked campsites
- Ferry crossings to and from Vancouver Island
- Fraserway C-Medium RV hire for 16 days, including:
- Full Inclusive Package
- Convenience Kits
- Preparation Fee
- CDR and unlimited km’s
- One Way Fee
- Parks Canada Discovery Park Pass
Kananaskis Conservation Pass CAD$15 plus 5% GST per day per vehicle.
From £7,499 per person based on 2 sharing (with Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf)
From £8,099 per person based on 2 sharing (with Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf)
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all the Fraserway and Four Seasons motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the Fraserway C-Medium model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.