Looking for the perfect New Zealand motorhome holiday? Discover the majestic sights of New Zealand’s South Island on this 4 week trip of a lifetime. Travelling in a motorhome, you’ll be able to enjoy the creature comforts by day and night.
Heading south from Christchurch towards Oamaru, your first must-see is the other-worldly Moeraki Boulders. Next, drop down to Dunedin and the Otago peninsula, then across to Lake Te Anau and the stunning Milford Sound.
You’ll find Arrowtown will take you back in time, Wanaka is laid back and the glaciers of Fox and Franz Josef are simply majestic. Head north to the sunny beaches of Nelson and the vineyards of Blenheim, before heading south again on the final stretch, perhaps with a dolphin and whale watching cruise.
Duration: 30 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Experience the sublime beauty of the Southern Alps
- The epic Fiordland National park
- Tick the spectacular Milford Sound off the bucket list
- The rugged, stark beauty of Haast Pass
- The classic west coast road, stopping at Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers
- The incredible Hokitika Gorge
- The bizarre formations of Punakaiki’s Pancake Rocks
- The serene, almost tropical beaches of the Abel Tasman National Park
- The scintillating world-class wines of Blenheim and the Marlborough region
- Take a whale-watching excursion in Kaikoura
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Te Wahipounamu
- International flights to New Zealand
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- 2 nights in a 4-star hotel, with breakfast, in Christchurch
- Campsite reservations pre-booked for 24 nights
- Transfer from hotel to vehicle depot
- 25 days Motorhome hire in a Maui Ultima 2 berth motorhome including:
- Insurance with Liability Reduction Option
- Single Vehicle Rollover Cover
- Extra driver fee
- Unlimited km
- Linen exchange, picnic table and chairs.
- Upgrades to larger vehicles are available as is the option to have a car and caravan, prices available on request.
You have the choice of all Britz, Maui, Star RV, Apollo, McRent or Pacific Horizon motorhomes for this tour or it can also be taken by car and caravan. Prices may vary depending on vehicle type, seasonality and availability. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
This tour is also available with a car and caravan as well as with a motorhome.
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
Year Round • from £5,399 pp.
from £7,599 pp.
Year Round • from £4,999 pp.
Year Round • from £5,799 pp.