Welcome to Auckland, the City of Sails. Unwind after the flight and enjoy this harbour side city. Explore at your leisure, perhaps taking in the views from the top of the Sky tower or maybe a boat trip across the harbour to one of the neighbouring islands.
Book by the 22nd of December 2023 and save £200 per person on selected escorted group tours.
Embark on an extraordinary 56-day odyssey through the breathtaking wonders of New Zealand. From the pristine beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula to the geothermal marvels of Rotorua, the vibrant cities of Wellington and Christchurch, and the majestic beauty of Mount Cook and Abel Tasman National Park, prepare for a journey that will ignite your spirit and leave unforgettable memories. Let the adventure begin!
Duration: 56 days
Escorted Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- The beautiful beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula
- Kaikoura, New Zealand’s whale watching capital
- Arthur’s Pass TranzAlpine Train
- The glorious peaks of the Southern Alps
- Invercargill, New Zealand’s southernmost city
- Doubtful Sound Cruise
- Hawke’s Bay Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
- New Plymouth and Mt. Taranaki
- Waitomo with its labyrinth of caves
- Hole in the Rock Cruise in the Bay of Islands
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Te Wahipounamu
Sorry, this map cannot be displayed.
The following consent is required:
Tracking & performance, Targeting & advertising.
- International flights to Auckland
- Airport transfer on arrival
- Shuttle transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 4 nights in a centrally located hotel in Auckland including breakfast
- 48 nights pre-booked campsites
- Ferry Crossings across Cook Strait
- Locally guided by professional and experienced New Zealand Guides
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Te Puia Maori Heritage Experience and Hangi Dinner
- Marlborough Wine Tour
- Arthur’s Pass TranzAlpine Train with lunch
- Doubtful Sound Cruise with Picnic Lunch
- Queenstown Skyline Gondola and Dinner
- Hole in the Rock Cruise from the Bay of Islands
- McRent Compact Plus Motorhome for 49 days including;
- Full Inclusive Package with unlimited km’s
- Insurance, Collisions Damage Waiver (reduced to NZ$500)
- Camping table and chairs
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of 2 types of motorhome for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the McRent Compact Plus 2 berth model or you can upgrade to the McRent Comfort Standard 2 berth - please enquire for upgrade prices and availability. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.