Our Best of Alaska independent motorhome tour offers you some fantastic opportunities for wildlife viewing and the chance to immerse yourself in exceptionally beautiful scenery. Travelling through Alaska in a motorhome is an amazing way to explore the vast and remote wilderness which is home to Denali National Park and Mount McKinley/Denali, the highest peak in North America.
Duration: 17 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- International flights to Anchorage
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Anchorage including breakfast
- Cruise America Compact RV hire for 14 days, including:-
- Unlimited Mileage
- Statutory Liability Coverage
- Supplemental Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- VIP Coverage ($1,500 deductible per incident)
- Unlimited generator usage
- Personal kit including sleeping bags, towels and pillows
- Vehicle Provisions Kit including cutlery and crockery
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all the Cruise America motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the 2 – 3 berth Compact Cruise America model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.