Welcome to Auckland, the City of Sails! Unwind after the flight and enjoy this harbour side city. Explore at your leisure, perhaps taking in the views from the top of the Sky tower or a boat trip across the harbour to one of the neighbouring islands.
Prepare for an awe-inspiring 31-day adventure through New Zealand's captivating North Island. From the vibrant cityscape of Auckland to the geothermal wonders of Rotorua and the pristine beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula, this adventure promises to unveil the enchanting landscapes and cultural treasures that make the North Island a must-visit destination.
Duration: 31 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Auckland, the City of Sails
- Stunning beaches of the Coromandel Peninsular
- New Zealand’s Bay of Plenty
- Gisborne - the first city in the world to greet the sun each morning
- Napier the Art Deco capital of the world
- Wellington, the country's capital
- Lake Taupo, the largest lake in New Zealand
- Waitomo with its labyrinth of caves
- Cape Reinga, New Zealand’s most northerly point
- Paihia and the Bay of Islands
UNESCO World Heritage sites:
- Tongariro National Park
Sorry, this map cannot be displayed.
The following consent is required:
Tracking & performance, Targeting & advertising.
- International flights from the UK to New Zealand
- All transfers
- 4 nights in a centrally located hotel in Auckland,including breakfast
- 23 nights pre-booked campsites
- Moutohora Island Sanctuary
- Vintage Car tour of Napier
- Entry and tour of Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- 24 days Maui Motorhome hire in a 2 berth motorhome including:
- Unlimited windscreen and tyre cover
- Accidental damage cover (undercarriage and overhead)
- Single vehicle rollover cover
- Extra Driver Fees
- Unlimited mileage
- Camping chairs and table
- Upgrades to larger vehicles are available
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all Britz, Maui, Star RV, Apollo, Pacific Horizon and McRent motorhomes for this tour or it can also be taken by car and caravan. Prices may vary depending on vehicle type, seasonality and availability. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
from £7,599 pp.
from £15,999 pp.
Year Round • from £6,999 pp.
Year Round • from £7,299 pp.