Australia’s Red Centre is home to many of the Australian Aboriginals most sacred sites including Uluru (Ayers Rock), the massive sandstone monolith at the heart of the Northern Territory where you can watch the rock change colour at dusk and dawn.
Discover Litchfield National Park with its idyllic waterfalls, pristine swimming spots, beautiful walking trails and hidden natural wonders, explore Kakadu National Parks with its vast wetlands and cultural significance and you will also have chance to see the local wildlife such as kangaroos especially if you take a trip to the Kangaroo Sanctuary, home to Brolga, the BBC’s Kangaroo Dundee!
Duration: 26 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Litchfield National Park
- The Devils Marbles
- Alice Springs
- Kings Canyon
- Yellow Water Cruise
- Nit Nit Dreaming Cruise
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- International flights to Australia
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Darwin including breakfast
- 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Alice Springs including breakfast
- 19 nights pre-booked campsites including electric power
- Sounds of Silence Dinner at Uluru
- Yellow Water Cruise
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- 20 days Maui Ultima 2 berth motorhome rental including:
- Unlimited kilometers, GST, admin fee and all additional drivers included
- Kitchen Equipment, linen, and bedding plus a linen exchange during the tour
- Liability Reduction Option (liability reduced to nil) plus Single vehicle rollover cover
- Picnic table and chairs
- Portable fan heater (on request)
- Not Included:-
National Park Fees:
Uluru (Ayers Rock): Approximately $25 per person
Kakadu National Park: Approximately $40 per person (April – October)
You have the choice of all Britz, Maui, Apollo and Star RV motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the Maui 2 berth Ultima model or you can upgrade to any of the other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.