With the largest and most diverse landscapes in Australia, the opportunities for motorhome adventures in Western Australia are endless. From the coastline of the Indian Ocean and the picturesque regions of Margaret River and Albany to the unique formation of Wave Rock and the outback city of Kalgoorlie, surrounded by the famous red Australian soil, Western Australia has so much to see.
Your options range from 5 star caravan parks, to pitching up in a national park, so there’s something for everyone, and WA’s comfortable climate means you can visit all year round.
Duration: 23 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- International flights to Australia
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 3 nights in a centrally located hotel (4 Star) in Perth including breakfast
- Perth city tour
- Discover Rottnest Tour including lunch
- 17 nights pre-booked campsites including electric power
- Maui Ultima 2 berth motorhome hire for 18 days, including:
- Unlimited kilometers, GST, admin fee and all additional drivers included
- Kitchen Equipment, linen and bedding plus a linen exchange during the tour
- Liability Reduction Option (liability reduced to nil) plus Single vehicle rollover cover
- Picnic table and chairs
- Portable fan heater
You have the choice of all Britz, Maui, Apollo and Star RV motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the Maui 2 berth Ultima model or you can upgrade to any of the other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.