Welcome to Windhoek the capital of Namibia. You’ll be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel for the next 2 nights. Enjoy a welcome dinner as you meet your guides and the rest of the group.
Venture off the beaten track and experience the diverse wonders that Southern Africa has to offer. From the deserts and sand dunes of Namibia to the unique Okavango Delta, a river that never reaches the sea, plus the majestic sight and sounds of Victoria Falls, this corner of Africa will delight and enthral you.
Your experienced guide will help you discover the wonders of the region, sharing their knowledge of the three countries as you travel. Add in the magnificent wildlife of the region, from the amazing desert animals in Namibia and the floodlit waterholes of world renowned Etosha National Park to Chobe National Park, famous for its large herds of elephants, and you’ve got the holiday of a lifetime.
Duration: 31 days
- November 2, 2022 from $10,495 per person
- June 5, 2023 from $9,695 per person
- November 1, 2023 from $11,520 per person
- Sossuvlei and the deserts
- Walvis Bay Seal and Dolphin Cruise
- Guided game drives in Etosha National Park
- The Caprivi Strip
- Game drive and game cruise in Chobe National Park
- The Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- The Okavango Delta
- Namib Sand Sea
- Livingstone and Victoria Falls
- Complimentary airport transfers on arrival and departure if required
- 2 nights at the 4 star Windhoek Country Club in Windhoek including breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners in Windhoek
- 25 nights pre-booked powered motorhome sites
- Boat cruise from Walvis Bay
- Morning and Afternoon Game Drives in Etosha National Park
- 2 nights at the 4 star David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa including breakfast
- A guided game drive in Chobe National Park
- A guided boat cruise in Chobe National Park
- Locally guided by professional and experienced South African guides
- 29 days in a Bobo Campers 2 Berth Nissan NP300 4X4 motorhome including:
- Contract Fee
- Cross Border Fee
- Relocation Fee per vehicle
- Cooking equipment
- Linen and bedding (including pillows, pillowcases, duvet, sheet and towels)
- Fly screens on living area windows
- Super Cover Insurance (Excess liability reduced to zero)*
- Full water tank
- Full gas canister (refill before returning)
- One additional driver
- Picnic table and chairs (1 chair per person travelling)
- Unlimited mileage
- Emergency motorhome assistance (08:00 – 22:00)
*Terms and Conditions apply - please ask for more details
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
The only motorhome available for this tour is the Bobo Campers Discoverer FunX 4x4. Click on the image for more details and specifications for this motorhome.
Our hosts for this tour all live in Southern Africa and can't wait to share their passion for the African continent with you. Each tour departure is led by one couple and you can click on their photos below to find out more about them.
(03) 365 0746
+64 3 365 0746