This is a fabulous opportunity to experience some of California’s highlights, along with must-sees in Nevada and Arizona. The bright lights of LA will welcome you before you head east to Joshua Tree National Park and a succession of some of the world’s greatest natural spectacles: national parks of Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite (Grand Canyon is even an option).
A stay in Vegas adds a touch of sparkle, San Francisco a flourish of cosmopolitan colour before there’s a chance to experience the Pacific Coast Highway and one of the world’s greatest drives.
Duration: 25 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Los Angeles and Hollywood
- Kingman and the Route 66 Museum
- Las Vegas
- Calico "Ghost Town”
- San Francisco
- The Pacific Coast Highway
- Monterey Bay and the 17 mile drive
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Flights to Los Angeles
- Three nights 4-star hotel accommodation in Los Angeles
- All transfers
- Cruise America C19 Compact Motorhome hire for 21 days including:
- Statutory Liability Cover
- Supplemental Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- VIP Coverage ($1,500 deductible per incident)
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited Generator Usage
- Vehicle kit including cutlery and crockery, personal kit including sleeping bags, sheets, towels, pillows and pillow cases
- 20 nights in pre-booked campgrounds in sought-after areas
- Personalised road book with travel tips, local information and day-to-day driving itinerary
You have the choice of all the Cruise America motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the 2 – 3 berth Compact Cruise America model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.