On arrival you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel where you will spend the next two nights.
Rhythms of the South
The Rhythms of the South independent motorhome tour incorporates three of the main centres for American music, New Orleans famous for jazz, Memphis, home of the Blues and birthplace of Rock and Roll, plus Nashville for rock, bluegrass, jazz, blues and soul. With most of the drives being on easy to drive Interstate Highways and two or three night stays in most destinations, this tour should allow you plenty of time to relax and to soak up the music.
Duration: 21 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Montgomery– The State Capital of Alabama
- Memorial Park with its battleships
- New Orleans - including the French Quarter
- Jackson– The State Capital of Mississippi
- Tupelo – The birthplace of Elvis Presley
- Holly Springs National Forest
- Memphis– Home to Graceland
- Nashville – Home of country music
- Chattanooga with its trolleylike incline railway
- International flights to Atlanta
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 2 nights in a centrally located hotel (4 Star) in Atlanta including breakfast
- Cruise America Compact RV hire for 18 days, including:
- Unlimited Mileage
- Statutory Liability Coverage
- Supplemental Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- VIP Coverage ($1,500 deductible per incident)
- Unlimited generator usage
- Personal kit including sleeping bags, towels and pillows
- Vehicle Provisions Kit, including cutlery and crockery
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all the Cruise America motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the 2 – 3 berth Compact Cruise America model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
Also: United Airlines