On arrival you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel where you will spend the next two nights.
The spirited centres of Montgomery, New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis and Nashville, the deep and everlasting musical heritage, home of legendary musicians like Elvis, Dolly Parton and Nat King Cole, and the historic racial struggles of the mid twentieth century, spearheaded by Martin Luther King, Jr., Rosa Parks and Malcolm X, America’s deep south is a magical and unique place to visit.
The Rhythms of the South independent motorhome tour incorporates three of the main centres for American music, New Orleans famous for jazz, Memphis, home of the Blues and birthplace of Rock and Roll, plus Nashville for rock, bluegrass, jazz, blues and soul. With most of the drives being on easy to drive Interstate Highways and two or three night stays in most destinations, this tour should allow you plenty of time to relax and to soak up the music.
Duration: 21 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Montgomery– The State Capital of Alabama, known for its role in the Civil Rights Movement
- Memorial Park with its battleships
- New Orleans - including the iconic French Quarter
- Jackson– The State Capital of Mississippi and home to the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum
- Tupelo – The birthplace of Elvis Presley
- Holly Springs National Forest
- Memphis– Home to Graceland, Beale Street and the Lorraine Motel, site of Martin Luther King, Jr's assassination
- Nashville – Home of country music
- Chattanooga with its trolley-like incline railway
- Atlanta - birthplace of Martin Luther King, Jr
Sorry, this map cannot be displayed.
The following consent is required:
Tracking & performance, Targeting & advertising.
- International flights to Atlanta
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 2 nights in a centrally located hotel (4 Star) in Atlanta including breakfast
- Cruise America Compact RV hire for 18 days, including:
- Unlimited Mileage
- Statutory Liability Coverage
- Supplemental Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- VIP Coverage ($1,500 deductible per incident)
- Unlimited generator usage
- Personal kit including sleeping bags, towels and pillows
- Vehicle Provisions Kit, including cutlery and crockery
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all the Cruise America motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the 2 – 3 berth Compact Cruise America model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
Also: United Airlines