One of the world’s greatest financial centres is also one of the most exciting and easy to explore. A vibrant mix of traditional and modern culture combined with first class service, soaring city skylines, colourful markets and fabulous shopping all framed around one of Asia’s most recognisable harbours.
Out and About
The busy harbour acts as a natural divide between the city's main centres of Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. Both are easily accessible from the other – choose to travel via the modern MTR underground network or watch the skyline from the Star Ferry which has carried commuters and tourists alike for over 100 years.
Hong Kong’s top attractions include:
- Hong Kong Harbour – bustling by day and beautiful by night
- Victoria Peak – spectacular views over the city, easily accessible by tram
- Temple Street Night Market – bargains waiting to be found
- Aberdeen floating markets and restaurants
- Kowloon’s Golden Mile – a hive of shopping and dining outlets
- Botanical Gardens – a peaceful haven within a bustling city
- Star Ferry – by far the best way to experience Hong Kong’s harbour
- Hong Kong Zoo
- Mong Kok’s markets – wander through the famous Jade and Temple Street Night Market
- Man Mo Temple – one of the city's oldest and most famous temples