All Maui campervans are fitted with an in-vehicle TomTom GPS tablet to help you at every stage of your campervan holiday. There are a number of different features, functions and information all designed to help you find your way around, discover what you're looking for and provide answers to questions you might have.
So What Does It Do?
- Navigation – get you from A to B and everywhere in between
- Suggest activities and experiences near you that you can book directly off the tablet
- Safe Driving videos
- Operational 'How to' & troubleshooting videos
- Enable a WIFI Hotspot
- Locate useful things like campgrounds, dump stations, petrol stations, LPG refill points via the Campermate app
- Driver safety alerts reminding you about speed limits, harsh breaking and taking regular breaks as well as warnings about possible fires/storms. We want to help you have a safe experience on the road as well as those on the road around you. We have the ability to assist you on the road should anything go wrong.
Once at the branch for pick up, one of our Local Host crew will show you through your vehicle and explain a bit more about how the In-Vehicle tablet works. It's a great addition to your overall holiday experience and we know you will find it useful!