On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your centrally located 4-star hotel for an overnight stay. Nicknamed the Mile High City for its elevation one mile above sea level, Denver’s diverse attractions offer unforgettable experiences, from a thriving arts and culture scene to sports and recreation and endless outdoor activities.
During the first part of your American adventure, you will board the famous Rocky Mountaineer and spends two days travelling through extraordinary landscapes across Utah and Colorado. Vast canyons, inspiring deserts, natural archways, and enchanting hoodoos are just a start. Available in SilverLeaf Service, this Rocky Mountaineer rail route is filled with highlights best seen by train, including Ruby Canyon, Mount Garfield and crossing the Continental Divide.
Once in your motorhome, you’ll have time to discover many of America’s National Parks as you head east and back towards Denver. This independent motorhome tour offers some of America's best scenery, from the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River to the dramatic canyon lands of the Moab and Arches and the snow-capped mountains of the Rocky Mountain National Park.
Duration: 21 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- International flights from the UK to Denver
- All transfers
- One night at a centrally located hotel in Denver
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer train in SilverLeaf including 2 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Two nights at a centrally located hotel in Moab
- Scenic flightseeing transfer to Las Vegas
- Two nights at a centrally located hotel in Las Vegas
- Motorhome hire for 15 days with unlimited mileage, insurance, and vehicle kit including cutlery, crockery, sleeping bags, pillows, and towels
- 14 nights in pre-booked campsites in sought-after areas
- Personalised guide with travel tips, local information, and day-to-day driving itinerary
From £7,999 per person based on two sharing in SilverLeaf Plus
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all the Cruise America motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the 2 – 3 berth Compact Cruise America model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome