Fly overnight from the UK to Windhoek, the capital of Namibia where you’ll be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel for the next two nights. Following a full day at leisure you will be transferred to the most famous restaurant in Namibia, Joe's Beerhouse for an included welcome dinner with your tour hosts and fellow travellers.
Guided by South African tour hosts, this exciting tour will take you on a journey from Windhoek in Namibia to Cape Town in South Africa.
Experience wildlife on game drives in Etosha National Park and in Erindi Game Reserve, and discover sea life around Swakopmund, Walvis Bay and the Skeleton Coast. See the red deserts of Sossusvlei, the centuries old trees in Quivertree Forest, the rock formations in the Giants Playground and discover the Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world.
In the Western Cape of South Africa you can witness an extraordinary spectacle of nature as a brilliant array of diverse wild flowers transform this evocative semi-arid landscape into an unforgettable portrait of extraordinary colour and beauty.
Duration: 28 days
Escorted Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Etosha National Park including a game drive
- Erindi Game Reserve with an afternoon game drive
- Swakopmund and the Skeleton Coast
- The Red deserts of Sossusvlei
- Quivertree Forest and Giants Playground
- Fish River Canyon
- Augrabies National Park and the famous Augrabies Falls
- Cedarberg with its spectacular landscapes
- Langebaan with its wildflowers
- Cape Town with the stunning Table Mountain
- International flights from the UK to Namibia
- All transfers
- Two nights at a four star hotel in Windhoek including breakfast
- Welcome Dinner
- A guided game drive in Etosha National Park
- An afternoon game drive in Erindi Game Reserve
- A Dolphin and Seal cruise in Walvis Bay
- A drive into Sossusvlei to see the amazing red sand dunes
- A guided tour of Kolmanskop
- Entrance fees to Quiver Tree Forest and Giants Playground
- Fish River Canyon, the world’s second largest canyon
- Two nights at a 4 star hotel in Cape Town including breakfast
- Speciality Farewell Dinner
- 21 nights pre-booked powered motorhome sites
- 22 days in a Bobo Campers 4 berth motorhome including:
- Contract Fee,
- Super Cover Insurance,
- one additional driver,
- unlimited mileage,
- emergency assistance,
- camping table and chairs
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
Please enquire for prices to upgrade to a 6 berth motorhome if required.
You have the choice of 2 types of motorhome for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the Bobo Campers Discoverer 4 or you can upgrade to the Bobo Campers Discoverer 6. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.