Led by our experienced, friendly and knowledgeable tour leaders, this tour lets you discover New Zealand at your own pace but with everything taken care of for you and help and support on hand. Enjoy the best that Aotearoa has to offer.
- Take in the stunning scenery of the spectacular Southern Alps.
- Explore breathtaking National Parks including the famous Abel Tasman and Mount Cook
- Enjoy a picturesque nature cruise on spectacular Milford Sound
- Drive along the rugged west coast to Fox & Franz Josef Glaciers
- Spend time in Wellington, the nation’s capital
- Visit award-winning vineyards in Hawke’s Bay & Marlborough wine regions
- Experience Maori culture and the geothermal wonders of Rotorua
- Bask in stunning coastal locations such as the Bay of Islands and the beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula
- Discover Auckland, the 'City of Sails'
- Invercargill, New Zealand’s southernmost city