On arrival you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel where you will spend the next two nights. If you fancy a visit, both Walt Disney World and Universal Studios are close by or you could simply relax by the pool and enjoy the sun.
Florida is probably best known for its theme parks such as Disney Universal but over the years it has also been a home to several bestselling authors, artists and architects, some of the best known being Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams who both resided in Key West.
Our independent tour offers all the highlights of the Sunshine State including Orlando with its theme parks, Miami with its art deco styles and colours on South Beach, the wildlife of the Everglades, the marine life of the Florida Keys and the spectacular beaches right across the state.
Duration: 19 days
Independent Motorhome Tours
Departure dates:Make an enquiry
- Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Centre
- Juno Beach
- Miami with its famous beaches
- Key West with its famous Key Lime Pies
- Sunset at Mallory Pie
- John Pennekamp National Park
- Florida Keys National Maritime Sanctuary
- Captiva Island
- Fort De Soto National Park
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Complimentary airport transfers on arrival and departure (if required)
- Transfers to and from the motorhome depot
- 2 nights in a centrally located hotel (4 Star) in Orlando including breakfast
- Cruise America Compact RV hire for 17 days, including:
- Unlimited Mileage
- Statutory Liability Coverage
- Supplemental Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- VIP Coverage ($1,500 deductible per incident)
- Unlimited generator usage
- Personal kit including sleeping bags, towels and pillows
- Vehicle Provisions Kit including cutlery and crockery
Price per person is based on two people sharing, prices for solo travellers are available on request.
You have the choice of all the Cruise America motorhomes for this tour. The prices displayed are based on the 2 – 3 berth Compact Cruise America model or you can upgrade to any of their other motorhomes for an additional cost. Click on the images for more details and specifications of each motorhome.
(03) 365 0746
+64 3 365 0746